This past year was another exceptional one for ScoreItUp LSAT Prep. Thank you to Michael R. and Mark W. for helping ScoreItUp earn a world record achievement by having one instructor personally coach multiple students in the same year (2012) to a perfect 180 LSAT score! Here are the details to put this exciting accomplishment into perspective:
- A total of 26 perfect LSAT scores (i.e., 180 on the 120-180 scale) were achieved worldwide in 2012.
- There were 113,778 people who took the LSAT in 2012, meaning that the odds of getting a 180 was approximately 1 in 4400 (0.02%).
- Two of the 26 students (7.7%) who got a perfect 180 score (Michael R. and Mark W.) were taught in live ScoreItUp courses by Mark Sacks.
- This is the first time in history (to ScoreItUp’s knowledge) that one LSAT Prep instructor personally coached multiple students in one calendar year to a perfect LSAT score.
- This accomplishment is even more striking when one considers that in 2012 ScoreItUp only taught live courses in only one location (Orange County, CA), and only teaches three live courses a year (Spring, Summer and Fall).
- It is also worth noting that the the total number of perfect 180 LSAT scores in 2012 was one of the lowest (if not the lowest) in the LSAT’s modern history.
- If you want to have some fun with numbers, consider how many ScoreItUp students took the LSAT in 2012 compared to the total number who took the exam worldwide (approximately 0.01%). Then consider the high percentage of 180 scores earned by ScoreItUp students (7.7%). If you do the math, one could argue that a student was about 7,700% more likely to get a 180 on the LSAT in 2012 after ScoreItUp than by all other forms of LSAT preparation combined!
ScoreItUp’s recent accomplishments do not stop there, however. The only two students from UC Irvine who are known to have been accepted into Harvard Law School in 2013 both attended ScoreItUp courses with Mark – congratulations to Sherry W. and Tyler H. for that outstanding achievement!
Of course, not all students are expecting to score a 180 or to get into one of the nation’s elite law schools. The achievements of ScoreItUp students extend well beyond just the very top LSAT scorers: ScoreItUp’s +15 point average, across-the-board, practice LSAT score increase (see details on the website) also is exceptional.
Needless to say, results vary, and none of this is a guarantee of how well any individual student will do on the LSAT. But it certainly is worth considering that ScoreItUp teaches all the basics offered by national test prep companies, but gives you a lot more: more live lesson hours, better prices (by cutting out the middleman), unparalleled student results, and a guaranteed instructor with a proven track record and teaching credentials that inspire confidence.
Thank you to all ScoreItUp students for your hard work, dedication, and tremendous success! For more information about ScoreItUp’s courses, please visit www.scoreitup.com, or contact Mark directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 355-1413.