Congratulations to ScoreItUp student Kristin B. (SIU Summer ’17) for her 175 practice LSAT score! Kristin earned that amazing score (solidly in the top 1% in the nation) on a real, full-length, timed and proctored practice LSAT. Continue reading
How does one get into Stanford Law School? Consider the story of USC grad and ScoreItUp student Adrienne L. (SIU Summer ’15). Continue reading
Hungry ants, mean-spirited ducks, sexy rhinos*, logical spiders, cowardly wolves, and flatulent cows. The behavior quirks of a wide variety of animals are just the beginning of things you will learn when preparing for the LSAT! Continue reading
Please see below for a partial list of Mark’s teaching credentials, including his LSAT Prep and University teaching experience: Continue reading
ScoreItUp online student Rina L. is a mother of two young children, pursuing her lifelong passion of going to law school. Here is the story of her 22-point practice LSAT score increase (an increase of over 70 percentile!), getting her up to a practice LSAT score of 176 and ultimately into a top-ranked law school with a big scholarship. Continue reading
How does one get into a Top 15 law school with a huge merit-based scholarship? Good grades and a strong LSAT score usually the key. Consider the story of Franklin (SIU Spring ’15) below. Continue reading
Some very exciting new additions to ScoreItUp’s live and online video courses are in store for 2016! Please take a look below for more details: Continue reading
After only one month of her ScoreItUp training, Adrienne L. (USC ’16, SIU Summer ’15) already scored a 175 on a practice LSAT (using a real, recent LSAT taken in a classroom setting with a live proctor)! Continue reading
This past year was another exceptional one for ScoreItUp LSAT Prep students. Thank you to Michael R. and Mark W. for helping ScoreItUp earn a world record achievement by having one instructor personally coach multiple students in the same year to a perfect 180 LSAT score! Here are the details to put this exciting accomplishment into perspective:
- A total of 26 perfect LSAT scores (i.e., 180 on the 120-180 scale) were achieved worldwide in 2012.
- There were 113,778 people who took the LSAT that year, meaning that the odds of getting a 180 was approximately 1 in 4400 (0.02%).
- Two of the 26 students (7.7%) who got a perfect 180 score (Michael R. and Mark W.) were taught in my live ScoreItUp courses in Orange County, California.
- This is the first time in history (to my knowledge) that one LSAT Prep instructor personally coached multiple students in one calendar year to a perfect LSAT score.
- It is also worth noting that the the total number of perfect 180 LSAT scores in 2012 was one of the lowest (if not the lowest) in the LSAT’s modern history.
- If you want to have some fun with numbers, one could argue that a student was about 7,700% more likely to get a 180 on the LSAT in 2012 after taking a ScoreItUp course than by all other forms of LSAT preparation combined!
The recent accomplishments of ScoreItUp students do not stop there, however. The only two students from UC Irvine who are known to have been accepted into Harvard Law School in 2013 both attended my ScoreItUp courses – congratulations to Sherry W. and Tyler H. for that outstanding achievement, and thank you to all my ScoreItUp students for making the teaching of LSAT Prep such a rewarding experience.